After Vol. 1, I took a little break to decide where I was going to got with Conny Van Ehlsing, and that’s how this became Vol. 2.
It’s a short time after the events at the end of Vol. 1. The Van Ehlsings have moved to a new town, but Conny hasn’t found a new school yet that’s willing to take a girl with her record. While that’s waiting to happen, Conny takes on the challenges her new surroundings offer.
- Tell Me About The Girl - Introduction to Vol. 2
- Tales From The Sandpit - Introducing Gaijin and Tim. Also, showing off.
- Housewarning - New house, new monsters. Them's the rules.
- Winter - Who can make even the snow afraid of her? Also, meeting the Christmas spirit.
- Not Really There - Is Conny crazy? Or is it everybody else who doesn't get it?
- What Now? - Uncanny encounter at the playground.
- Playground Politics - Gaijin and Tim have a talk among guys. Or they try.
- I Played with a Zombie! - Introducing Kevin, the walking tranquilizer.
- Monster Flick - If this isn't for children, why are monsters?
- Cold - Birthday games, monster hunter style!
- Psych One Awe One - Calling it as it is.
- Movie Stunt - Fight or flight!
- Poser - Here be dragons.
- Professional Perspective - Conny gets to see how the professionals do it.
- Halloween - What are you most afraid of?
- Play Ball - How Conny got to join the game.
- Real Monsters - A tribute to 40 years of Sesame Street.
- Wicked Valentine - What scares a monster hunter?
- Stay Fit - A public service announcement, and how it was made.
- Vintage Worm - More fun with classical worm monsters.
- Another World - New school, new kids, new challenges!